The Certified Worksite Wellness Program Manager course (CWWPM) (click here for more information) is geared toward professionals who are currently in a worksite wellness manager/supervisor role or who are working toward such a manager/supervisor role. The comprehensive curriculum provides participants with knowledge and skills for effective leadership and for planning, designing, implementing and measuring strategies that lead to well employees and a culture of wellness. Why not add a little extra support to help you apply your newly learned skills & knowledge by adding a Post Course Support pack. Find out more info here.
Certified Worksite Wellness Program Manager Course
When: 4th & 5th March 2019 (exam open immediately upon completion of face to face course. Completion of online exam required 22 March 2019)
Time: 8:00am – 5:00pm each day
Where: PCYC Lang Park 40 Castlemaine St Milton (Parking included with Fee)
Online Enrolment closes 27 February 2019
Lunch is included each day of the course. Please provide any specific dietary requirements in the ‘Any Special dietary requirements’ field in the Additional Information section of the checkout form.
Discounts (10%) apply to members of the following categories:
- NWIA members
- PCYC members
- ASIEQ members
- Way Ahead Workplaces
- Australian Human Resources Institute
- National Safety Council of Australia Foundation
- Exercise and Sports Science Australia
- Students of health, wellness, exercise and medical university courses
- Groups of 3 or more.
Cant make these course dates? Got group of potential wellness program managers/coordinators within your organisation? Why not consider a private course booking. Please contact us for more information on this option.
Industry Affiliate Information
* For Industry Affiliate Network members: to obtain your 10% discount on enrolment in this course, please input ‘NETWORK10’ promotional code at checkout, and support your enrolment by inputting your Industry Network membership details in the enrolment form.
* For Student enrolees: to obtain your 10% discount on enrolment in this course, please input ‘STUDENT10’ code at checkout, and support your enrolment by inputting your University student number Study/course information in the enrolment form.
* For Group registrations: to obtain your 10% discount on enrolment in this course, please input ‘GROUP10’ code at checkout, and support your enrolment by inputting details of your group in the relevant section of the enrolment form.
I am not a member of an affiliate industry network, am not a current student or part of a group enrolment, I am a member of one of the following industry networks: NWIA, ASIEQ, PCYC, Way Ahead Workplaces, AHRI, National Safety Council of Australia Foundation, ESSA, I am a student of a health, wellness, exercise or medical university degree/course, I am registering as part of a group enrolment
You may also like…